Sunday, May 27, 2012

Royalty: The Akinruntans Dedicate Baby Desire.. Hot Photos

Wow, meet the Akinruntans, Prince Abayomi Babatunde Akinruntan and his lovely wife, Olamide Yomi Akinruntan-Eboda. The happy couple dedicated their baby and first daughter at a service that saw loved ones troop out to celebrate with them. Check out the beautiful pictures after the jump. Congrats to couple. Just like Maryam Adewuyi (See my earlier post on her 'Photos: Bride Of The Day, Mariam Adewuyi Ajao.. Pretty!'', Lamide and I also went to the same boarding school (2ndry school) so you must understand why I'm sharing these.. Winks. I celebrate my own ni, don't start rollin' your eyes now :D. Really good times for my sisters from another mother..

Happy Children's day in arrers Nigeria to all the beautiful kids out there.





Iyabo Ojo



1 comment:

OmogeNaija said...

Nice one Berrykiss, congrats to the Akinruntan family, God bless you Desire!