Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Photos: Bella Naija's CEO Uche Eze's Wedding To Bode Pedro

Before you read this, I hope it's for real o cos no1 is talking about it except where I got the pics, see HERE but they say pictures don't lie.. Well, my thot.. Uche Bella Naija never fails to surprise me.. She went and got married without all the paparazzi that trails a wedding such as hers.. Issorait o :D Thing is, being a celebrity's celebrity herself, Uche just did the unthinkable with this one, cos I didn't see it coming, not like this I mean.. LOL> Well, that's cos I was so looking forward to her wedding, was even on a friend's case that we gon publish all the photos here and give upto the minute gist like Funke Akindele's wedding. I wish her all the best in her marital life but beef dey sha, until I see all those fab pictures and all the people that made it to her wedding. We have to, scratch that, we must celebrate your big day girl, share them photos soon. Love from someone who likes you plenty.

No comments: