Saturday, June 23, 2012

Northern Afro Pop Star, SHAI Aabaje Releases Mubaje Remix Official

Directed by Michael Williams
With scarcely anything left to prove to his northern fans as to the veracity and versatility of his talent, North- based Afro pop star ,Abdullahi Suleiman Jimoh, aka SHAI,, has moved down to Lagos to try his luck in the industry. The smooth-talking
rapper- singer- songwriter says, “I decided to relocate to Lagos, the center of excellence, where the music business is really happening, where the drum sounds loudest. He said, I am convinced beyond reasonable doubt that I have found the formula for mainstream staying power.
He explains I am motivated seeing how other artistes creatively do their thing and people embrace it. And I told myself I have to talk about reality and things that mean the world to me in order to make my music timeless and ever green, That is why am infusing a lot of innovative beat into my music to create a style and concept that is fresh, unique and urbane.
It took me over eight months to study and figure out what the industry needs,now I believe am mature and experienced having come a long way since 2007 when I did my first hit.

Mubaje Remix song is a dance track, video’s story line has a traditional feel based on the costumes, the theme is hilarious, sexy and it demonstrates love. One of the major attraction in the video is one where the dwarf prove his ability to add fun and drama to the video, which prove that your disability doesn’t limit what you can achieve in life.. Watch video after the jump


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice 1 ma guy, I know u will go places. Sha dnt 4get we're u started 4rm n de ppl u started wit. Lol. Al de best darline.mubaje leegooo.