Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Lovely Photos: Abdulsalam Takes Maryam Belgore As Wife.. Beautiful People


Don't ask me where I got these lovely pictures.. anything to make you guys happy :D I've been publishing loads of people's wedding photos lately, so when I bumped into these I figured if not, why not.. LOL.

UPDATE: Apparently, Maryam went to the same school with my lil sis.. Wow, wow, wow!!!! I knew someting attracted me to her photos, but I didn't know it at the time.. (wide grin).. Congrats to Maryam and hubby, another sis from another mother.

If you need to learn more about what went down at the nuptial of Maryam and Abdulsalam, go to Maestro's Media, yea, exactly where I got the pics.. Winks. And here's how the wedding was reported.

"It was a 4 day extravaganza that the capital city of Ilorin, Kwara State would not forget in a hurry. It was the nuptial ceremony between the first daughter- Maryam of renowned Muslim cleric- His Eminence Sheikh Sulaiman Farooq Onikijipa & one of the sons of the former Chief Justice of Nigeria, Retired Chief Justice Alfa Belgore (Abdulsamad Belgore). Many came from far and wide to celebrate with both families. At a point, it was like a carnival had arrived in town. The young and the old, disciples of the well-loved Muslim cleric, top Alfas from far and wide, very gorgeous friends of the bride and her deliciously beautiful younger sister- Iradat, came out in large numbers to celebrate the gorgeous bride. " - SOURCE.
There's this pic of the wedding decor, its so lovely.. check it out + more photos after the jump





Bride with dad, Sheikh Farouq Onikijipa















No comments: