Sunday, February 26, 2012

People I'm Rooting For @ Tonight's Oscars Awards


Meryl Streep comes tops.. Then you have, rather I have, George Clooney, Brad Pitt, and 'The Help' Viola Davis. It doesn't matter who wins what out of these four, I will still be very happy.. BTW, Perez Hilton agrees with me.. Wink. Here's what he tweeted
@PerezHilton: I hope wins tonight because... Meryl Streep is as close to perfection as is humanly possible! BOSS!!!
Oscars Nominees in the most popular categories:

Best Picture:The Artist, The Descendants, Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close, The Help, Hugo, Midnight in Paris, Moneyball, The Tree of Life, War Horse
Actor in a Leading Role:Demián Bichir, George Clooney, Jean Dujardin, Gary Oldman, Brad Pitt
Actress in a Leading Role:Glenn Close, Viola Davis, Rooney Mara, Meryl Streep, Michelle Williams
Directing:The Artist, The Descendants, Hugo, Midnight in Paris, The Tree of Life

No comments: