Monday, June 11, 2012

Viewer Discretion: Amateur Magician Accidentally Cuts Off Wife's Head During Show

This is really sad, I wasn't going to share but I figure if I could see the whole video, you may be able to too. Its so sad, the magician got his tricks right up until he had to saw off the head of his 26yrs old wife, which was supposed to be a decent trick, unfortunately for him, they had on loud music. The audience didn't think anything of the frantic hand gestures the magician's wife was making, this was to call his attention to how she was not properly placed. He went ahead to accidentally chop off her head : ( BTW, you'll notice her mouth was tied, could it have been a perfect murder? I read some of the comments where I got the video, alot of people there are alleging it was totally unnnecceaary to have tied it, that way she couldn't have screamed a warning.. I don't know what to think. May her soul rest in peace.

No comments: