Wednesday, February 8, 2012

M.I's New Single Reviewed, VERDICT: #EpicFail


Source What tha f*** did I just download? The speed wey I use comb the internet just to download this track ehn.. Naaah I’m disappointed. This wasn’t what I was expecting to hear really. While playing, I had to check if I was playing the right track. No, it isnt wack. It’s lack-lustre. It’s like Gospel and Fuji had uprotected sex. It just doesn’t sound M.I; hence it’s almost wack!
Is this supposed to be a love-themed something? Is this the same M.I that did ‘One Naira’? Is the girl he did this song for, a Puff-puff seller? Plenty questions filled my head after each play. I downloaded it since yesterday oh and decided to listen to it in the wee hours of today when there was a bit of serenity just so I can pay rapt attention. I pressed play and my facial muscles became paralysed. Sounds like Olumba Olumba Church infused rap in their mantra. The track has no depth whatsoever.

Judoski, Please dont tell me this track is gonna make the final cut for Illegal Music 2. If it is, you can like to use your recycle bin. It’s just there. Bland. Nothing special. Yes it has the ability to grow on you, but right now i dont feel like playing host to some boring Endoparasite, neither do I feel like adding more weight.

“You leave my world cold.. Moscow.” Where’s your Calendar? Who has M.I been hanging out with? Where’s the blasted hunger? I played it eight times by the way and got no wow effect. Normal everyday up-coming-rapper-nothing-special typer lyrics. Craig David should find you and give you flying kick danu danu. Mr. Oga don't fall your hand, surpass the ‘Illegal Music EP’ M.I. Even Faggots in Prison wont drop these slippery bars. The track artwork gets more attention than the track. Get better Nigga, get better.

Play Song Here

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lo batan MI ti te P mole...But the song no try @all sha