Wednesday, February 8, 2012

I Am Too Mature To Discuss My Relationship On The Pages Of Papers - Halima Abubakar

The multiple award winning Nollywood actress, Halima Abubakar, says making ones relationship a public thing belongs to people who are not matured enough or better still want undue public attention. The Kogi state born thespian made this known while she was reacting to a rumor going on in a section of the media that she is presently heart broken.

Some people have been calling me from different media houses to ask me if it is true what they heard about me being heart broken or something like that, they were asking me questions about my personal life, I mean my relationship. For goodness sake, I don’t want to discuss my personal life in the public glare. I respect my privacy”.

Some people have been on the neck of the Bayero University Kano {BUK} graduate in the last two weeks asking questions bothering on her relationship which according to her she is not ready to discuss.

Meanwhile speaking on what has been happening to her since the beginning of the year, Halima explains,

“You know I just moved my family members from Kano. Presently they are settling down in Lokoja in Kogi state. I decided to move them away from Kano as a result of the security issues in the city. The bakery (yea she owns a bakery that her mum operates) is still on but we are producing not as much as we do; producing bread and cake. Soon I will be moving the bakery as well to Lokoja as time goes on.

About my plans for charity this year which I know you will want to ask, I pray that God will help me to do more than I did last year”.

At the end of theweek, beautiful Halima will be jetting out of the country to take some weeks of well deserved rest as she prepares for her movie “Mistresses” billed to hit the shelves pretty soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Halima do your your thing jare dont mind play hater,you are the best