Monday, February 20, 2012

I Broke Up With Toyin Aimakhu Because She Was Unfaithful To Me - Ex Lover

Toyin Aimakhu (Middle)
Source - Well, so many things were involved, I mean you cannot just wake up one day and say you just want to end a 2-year relationship without any reason. One thing must have made us want to go to our separate ways.

Firstly, I was not getting much attention from Toyin and this is someone I care so much about and the understanding was not too
cordial.Another thing is the issue of trust which was the major problem of the relationship, I actually thought we could fight it but it was just getting worse.

All through the time I was dating her I was faithful and down to earth with her.This is someone I loved so much with all my heart but we always have the issue of trust.

Sometimes she receives series of calls that she won’t be able to give me a good explanation about. And there are so many things I will not want to start saying now. But basically, we broke up because she was not faithful to me and I could not stay in a relationship where people close to us are telling me my girlfriend is not faithful to me.

I am a strong Muslim and I believe in the Holy Qur’an and Bible.Anytime we have issues like that and I ask my girlfriend to tell me the honest truth,she will swear with the Bible that it’s just a rumour and the fact that her Mum is a pastor made me believe she knew what swearing with a Bible means so I just let her be.But when I saw good evidences that was when I knew she was fooling me all along.

Toyin is a wonderful person but those flaw about her just separated us.

I will rather be a reverend father than go back to that relationship. It was good for us while it lasted though.

No comments: