Thursday, July 26, 2012

Music: 10mins with Dolondolo by Edward Fortune of ShowbizHUB

He’s young and very dynamic in his own ways. Music is his pain and passion and that’s why Robert Eze Ebube a.k.a Dolondolo would neverconsider quitting music for anything. Priviledged to hangout with the music crooner, Edward Fortune (Showbiz Hub) got him to answer several key questions in just 10 minutes. Enjoy this small chat with the “KONKO MANAMANA” crooner himself…. Happy reading

Dolondolo, what exactly does that mean? Dolondolo means struggle or keep pushing based in the igboterm 'ndolo ndolo'. But also it means 'My style" because it defines me.. Continue after the jump


WHATS BEEN HAPPENING TO YOU MUSICALLY?
 Well I have  been in the studio working. Though I had totake time out to finish school and be done with. Thank God its over now and amhere now. Lets say I have  been doing myunderground assignment to take my place in the Music industry.

YOUR NEW SONG, EXPLAIN THE WHOLE CONCEPT.
Hmm, well I would sayam dropping a couple of songs back to back. But my first single is titled'Konko Manamana' meaning Dance Hard. Its a dance and feel good song, Jst tomake you feel good and understand more of my slangs such as “Rumba” and therest..(if u ve listened to the song,you wld understand wat i mean..)

YOUR STYLE OF MUSIC, WHATS IT CALLED?
I would say its AfroPop but as an artiste,versility should be a neccessity for you to beexceptional and I love all genres of music so I listen wide as long as it feelsgood,I wanna do it. So permit me to say I do feel good music..

WHAT'S NEXT FOR YOU?
Like I said, am working so much in the studio, recordingsongs.Meeting producers and various artists. I have worked with Rayce, Ice prince, Dtunes , Chopstix and still planningon doing more. Am also running promotions and planning on touring around thecountry pretty soon. Maybe later I would love to go into movies because I amvery good in acting and mimicking stuff. But right now I am basically focusedon my music

YOUR REAL NAMES?
Eze Robert Ebube and am fromEnugu State

MUZIC FOR YOU, WHATS THE DRIVE?

My drive is my emotion. Because to me music is my passion,pleasure and pain.When I am happy, I define it in my music and when am sad I dothe same. I just wana do music no matter what. So I would say what drives me inmusic is my emotion. I just love music no matter what

No comments: