Sunday, May 6, 2012

"I Just Know I WIll Have The Worst, Spoiled Kid Ever" - JayZ Says On Oprah's Master Class

Proud papa Jayz says of bringing up Blue Ivy in a very privileged way, exactly what we know is going to happen or what does anybody expect of a baby born into royalty.. Hiphop royalty that is. Check out the following statement credited to the hiphop mogul about being a father..

"Then at the end of the day, I just know I'll probably have the worst, spoiled little kid ever."


"I imagine I'll take things I learned from my mom and things I've learned from raising my nephews and apply that," JayZ, 42 says in a clip from Oprah's Master Class: Special Edition which airs Sunday on OWN at 10 p.m.

"Everyone imagines they'll be a great dad until their [kids are] teenagers," he continues with a laugh, making reference to his understanding that even the most spoiled children have moments of resenting their parents. "[They say], 'Get away from me, Dad. You're embarrassing me.'"

LOL.. Best wishes with spoiling her papi, it will be your cross to carry noni.. *wide grin*

No comments: