Monday, May 7, 2012

How Rita Dominic Compares With Stars At Met Gala 2012 [Beyonce, Rihanna, Solange]


Met Costume Gala 2012: Best Dressed Stars -To see larger photos, continue after the jump. BTW, Rita Dominic's pic is the last one. Make sure you check it out :D She's one of my fav actresses in our part, not very long ago, she was spotted in an orange dress, a really nice one too but how do you think she fairs when compared to the American celebrities?

Mama Blue herself.. Lol. Beyonce rocks her great bod.

Solange is my overall best, well yea, she beats even Beyonce!!!

Sofia Vergara, my fav actress in America, she's Columbian with this crazy, deep accent.

Lana Del Ray looks fab in this one.. iLike

Jessica Alba rocks this gold number very well.. Beautiful!
Amber Heard, great color

Gorgeous in red.. Actress Hillary Swank

Nina Dobrev.. a very good one here

Singer, Janelle. Favours Alicia Keys here but I adore this.

KArolina Kurkova.. Nicee huh?

And now our own Rita Dominic.. uLike?

1 comment:

OmogeNaija said...

Yea, I like Rita Dominic's, the colour red suits her complexion, except that I personnally have a problem with exposed cleavages, I believe one can be sexy without exposing too much flesh