Tuesday, April 24, 2012

After Deleting Her 11million+ Follower Twitter Account, Nicki Minaj Returns Debuting 1,359,885+ Followers


Nicki Minaj has returned to Twitter, wonder how long it will take her to reach her former 11 million followers count again. The rapper deleted her account a week ago, telling friends “a voice in my head” told her to step off the site.
Her @nickiminaj page has now been re-activated, with all of her old tweets still present but her follower count reset to 0. Nicki Minaj has already notched up 1,359,885 followers thanks to a
#WelcomeBackNicki trending topic.
According to media reports, Minaj had previously told The Sun: “Reinstate my account? I don’t know yet. I have to say, I’ve been kind of enjoying life without Twitter.
“But I feel bad on the Barbz. They got really sad when I deleted it.”
Well, Barbz rejoice!

No comments: