Friday, March 16, 2012

Revealed: The Other Woman In JayZ's Life.. And She's Hot Too

You've been punk'd yet again.. Whew! *Dancing alanta*.. Lol. Really, here's the gist, she's only his longtime stylist, she's beautiful, curvy yea, and whats the big deal about Beyonce to start with, yes I heart her but if Jay is ever going to be with another woman (I know I'll hate him for it) but if he's ever going to cheat ehn, this hot one may be the one he'll do it with.. Keyword? 'LONGTIME' Stylist..

Check with Usher, he had a longtime sometin..mgr and ex-wifey if you may.. you'll understand where I'm going with this.. Continue after the cut to see more photos of rapper Drake lookin dapper on the cover of GQ. Mhen, is Drake fine? Be the judge but I say he's so freakin' handsome..Handsome is an understatement even.

NicholeB - In addition to getting suited, lined-up and exfoliated for the April 2012 GQ Spring photo shoot, he practiced his perfect first date on the female reporter who wrote his cover story.

First, there was dinner by the pool while Sixteen Candles played on a flat screen.
Next, he poured up some white wine spritzers before giving her a tour of the crazy pool at his Hollywood mansion. Then, she asked to see his closet. And when he showed her to his security-coded bedroom hidden behind a bookshelf with a California King Bed inside with custom sheets and a projector screen floating above, he asked the hypothetical question, “We had wine and dinner by the pool, I brought you inside, I brought the projector down; are you or are you not sleeping with me?”
 
 
Oh Drizzy.

In the interview, he gave some insight into where he is on his relationships with women, why it was easier to write songs when he didn’t have much going on and why promiscuity doesn’t quite work for him any more.


Peep the excerpts:

On finding influences for his songwriting...
“I’m trying to find the same feelings that I had for women when I had very little going on, which is tough. When I was in my mom’s house, I had nowhere to go, no real obligations. My girlfriend at the time, if she was mad at me, my day was all f-cked-up. I didn’t have anything else. And that made for some of the best music, I think, to date. Records where I felt small. …It’s really difficult for me to find something that makes me feel small.”

On the new generation of rappers…
“Rap now is just being young and fly and having your sh-t together. The mood of rap has changed.”
On his bad boy persona…
“I’m mischievous, but I’m calculated.”




No comments: