Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Photos: Bobbi Brown Arrives Nigeria Amidst Fanfare

Bobby Brown arrived Nigeria this afternoon amidst fanfare. You must know he's set to make a tour of two states in Nigeria, Lagos and Portharcourt.. Well, the ex-husband of late soul legend, Whitney Houston is finally here to wow Nigerians with his performance alongside mates from the group New Edition. Soon we'll know what drives some crazy about this guy's stage presence/performance, I'm not counting too much on it but like they say, we all deserve the benefit of doubt.. prolly
I'm just not into him cos of what happened between him and Whitney? Not that its any of my small brain business but I, like a lot of people feel this closeness with the late singer and a part of me blames Mallam Brown.. Simple as

I wish him the very best time in Nigeria, and hope he takes good news back to America when he leaves.. To the organizers of the show, great job.. Shout out to my friend #Ataga, I know he has some role to play in this concert : ) More photos after the jump



No comments: