Monday, February 20, 2012

Ukrainian Born Actress, Model, Milla Jovovich in Spotted In Ankara

Milla Jovovich at the Marni for H&M Launch a few days ago

It is Ankara abi? I say it is, I know it is! :D, I know for a fact that celebrities like Gwen Stephanie, Alicia Keys, Beyonce, Rihanna, Solange Knowles, Kim Kardashian, Amber Rose and more have worn Ankara in the past, I think as recently as last year. It was the rage among celebs in America then, it's so cool innit? Yaaaay noni!


We exporting something nice anyway youlook at it, by we, I mean Africans o 'cos Ankara in Yankee as they have now come to be celebrating it [as far as anyone there is concerned sha] isn't a Nigerian thang.. I still think Nigerians are the ones who have made this fabric global tho, I'm sure we wear it the most.. No Owambe is complete without it as Aso Ebi. Personally, I prefer Ankara to Lace,.

See more pics of celebs in Ankara below

Kim Kardhasian
See those shorts? Yea, its Ankara
Gwen Stephanie
Alicia Keys
Solange Knowles

A colection of Ankara


No comments: