Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Lil Wayne Confuses Fans With Tweet Suggesting He Was Engaged: "I'm Not Engaged!"


Whats with these celebs sef? First, it was 2face, then M.I shopping for a ring and now Lil Wayne playin around with gist of getting engaged.. Ok o, best wishes to all.. Read report here...

Having a little fun with his loyal Twitter followers, Lil Wayne made it sound like he got engaged on
Valentine’s Day. The rapper set rumors flying yesterday afternoon when he tweeted, “She said yes!” in regards to his girlfriend Dhea. Things aren’t always what they seem, however, and after getting wind of some of the chatter, Wayne sent out a new message on Wednesday morning (February 15) to clarify things.

“Ohhhhhhh now I see why! I meant ‘she said yes’ to being my valentine!!! Hahahahahah! Ya’ll krazy!”

No comments: