Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I am not Paralysed, #PlayerHaters Get Behind Me! Screams Bola Ahmed Tinubu :D

Those that think I am paralysed in the body are unfortunately the ones paralysed in the mind and who need urgent medical help." Bola Tinubu.
Yaaay!!! Gini gan? If you are not paralysed sir, you only have to say so and you've proven it, why insult people nah? Wink.. I'm also guilty of carrying the gist ni but how man for do.. Ok, may I say its good you are fine sir :D
"I am not paralysed " Bola Tinubu. "I am engaged daily with thoughts and activities on how to move this country forward and make it better for millions. We are confronted with finding solutions to the
  more urgent problems of unemployment, grinding poverty, corruption, hopelessness, bad infrastructureand a government ...badly in need of good advice. This diversionary tactics to distract me from the urgent task has already failed.

No comments: